RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-impp-im - Common Profile for Instant Messaging (CPIM)

Yes, it's okay to turn it into a single. We discussed this a bit on the IMPP
list (at least for presence); including multiple targets in the destination
URI in this fashion was another thing that was considered unnecessary for
minimal interoperability.

- J