RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-impp-im - Common Profile for Instant Messaging (CPIM)

I casted a NoObj on the call... but

Comments/NITS.

     - draft-ietf-impp-cpim-msgfmt-08.txt
       Common Presence and Instant Messaging: Message Format (Proposed
       Standard)
bw: uses xxx.com instead of example.com
     - draft-ietf-impp-cpim-pidf-08.txt
       Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) (Proposed Standard)
     - draft-ietf-impp-pres-03.txt
       Common Profile for Presence (CPP) (Proposed Standard)
citation in abstract
     - draft-ietf-impp-im-03.txt
       Common Profile for Instant Messaging (CPIM) (Proposed Standard)
citation in abstract
     - draft-ietf-impp-srv-03.txt
       Address Resolution for Instant Messaging and Presence (Proposed
       Standard)
citation in abstract

missing IPR statements in all docs I believe

Ted, I assume you can handle them as RFC-Editor notes,
or make sure via some other means they get fixed when RFC-Editor is
ready to publish.

Thanks,
Bert