Subject: [Fwd: ITU stuff]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:21:02 -0400
From: Leslie Daigle <leslie@thinkingcat.com>
To: iab@ietf.org

[Apologies -- resent with correct attachement]

Received from Scott; I've replaced the word attachment with
a PDF version of same.

I'm a little unclear about what our (IETF) purpose would
be here... I presume it's largely going to be a case of reminding
them where the standards are being developed?

Leslie.