Re: Agenda and Package for August 21, 2003 Telechat

as it is highly unlikely i will make the call, please note these
opinions

> 2.1.1 New Item
>   o draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer-15.txt
>     Delegation Signer Resource Record (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 5
>     Note: Please start last call.
>     Token: Thomas Narten

yes

>   o draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnsconfig-03.txt
>     DNS Configuration Options for DHCPv6 (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 5
>     Token: Thomas Narten

no ob

>   o draft-ietf-ospf-dc-06.txt
>     Detecting Inactive Neighbors over OSPF Demand Circuits (Proposed
>     Standard) - 3 of 5
>     Note: Note to IESG: some editorial comments are already noted in the
>     tracker in my 2003-07-02 comment; I put this on the agenda to flush out
>     IESG opinion so that there's only one rev needed.
>     Token: Bill Fenner

no ob

>   o draft-ietf-hubmib-power-ethernet-mib-08.txt
>     Power Ethernet MIB (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 5
>     Note: Responsible: Bert
>     Token: Bert Wijnen

no ob

>   o draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-2535typecode-change-04.txt
>     Legacy Resolver Compatibility for Delegation Signer (Proposed Standard)
>     - 5 of 5
>     Note: Please start IETF last call.
>     Token: Thomas Narten

yes

> 2.1.2 Returning Item
>   o draft-ietf-sigtran-sctp-mib-10.txt
>     Stream Control Transmission Protocol Management Information Base
>     (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2
>     Note: DISCUSSes believed to be cleared
>     Token: Jon Peterson

no ob

>   o draft-ietf-sigtran-security-03.txt
>     Security Considerations for SIGTRAN Protocols (Proposed Standard) - 2
>     of 2
>     Note: DISCUSSes believed to be cleared.
>     Token: Jon Peterson

still a no ob

> 2.2 Individual Submissions
> 2.2.1 New Item
>   o draft-rharrison-ldap-intermediate-resp-01.txt
>     The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Intermediate Response
>     Message (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2
>     Token: Hardie, Ted
>   o draft-zeilenga-ldap-authzid-08.txt
>     LDAP 'Who am I?' Operation (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2
>     Token: Ted Hardie

no ob

> 2.2.2 Returning Item
>   o draft-vaudreuil-mdnbis-05.txt
>     Message Disposition Notification (Draft Standard) - 1 of 1
>     Note: Responsible: freed
>     Token: Ned Freed

my discuss remains.  the write-up's pointer to a purported
implementation report, which i hoped would be an interoperation
test report,

    http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/Mail-DSP-Implementation.txt

results in a ton of pretty bandwidth wastage wrapped around, and
obscuring, a simple 404.

randy