Killing mail posted to mibs mailing list

> > OK, so how about the "Thank you" and "My details" and "Approved" ?
>
> my details, ok.  the other two are too likely to kill real mail

I undestand the "Approved" and "Thanks you" concerns.
Yet... currently, that is one of the tricks that these spammers
or worm guys are using, so... it is causing lots of havoc when
sent to mailing lists with many subscribers. It causes all the
receipients to send back dilivery failures... etc.
It also causes receivers mailboxes to overflow and what have you.

What if we were to announce to our mailing lists (and IETF-annouce)
first that we will start blocking such emails say at noon EST today?

> > And is it case insesitive?
>
> yes

Thanks

> you still in kl?