Re: draconian filters continued

Randy,
	It's not clear to me what "verifies the domain" means
below--verifies that the domain name given in the sender's
address has an MX ,  A, or AAAA record in the DNS, or verifies that the
domain name of the host connecting to the SMTP server is
somehow associated  with the domain name of the sender.  The
first doesn't seem likely to stop much spam and the second
is tricky to get right without turning away legit mail.
	On a personal note, the second would almost certainly
kill some of my outbound mail (since I sometimes send mail as
"hardie@qualcomm.com" using other servers that I have connections
to, just because I don't want to hassle with setting up my corporate
VPN when I already have an SSH session open).  I could, of course,
change behavior to get around the problem.
					Ted