Shut down ifmib WG

Hi All,

The Interfaces MIB (ifmib) WG has completed all of its
charter items, has no open work items and is no longer
active.  Therefore, it should be shut down.

So, please shut down the ifmib WG.  Secretariat folks,
please let me know if you need further information to
make this happen.  Thanks.

There has been some discussion about re-chartering the
ifmib WG to move the Interfaces MIB to full Standard,
but there seems to be insufficient interest to make that
happen.  If/when there is interest in moving the
Interfaces MIB to full Standard, we will consider a
new WG, probably in the OPS/NM area.

Thanks,
Margaret