Re: Last Call: 'A Lower Effort Per-Domain Behavior for Differentiated Services' to Informational RFC

I believe that this is fine for Informational publication. Two remarks,
however:

1. I forwarded the Last Call to the diffserv-interest mailing list
(i.e. the successor to the diffserv WG list) but so far there has
been no discussion.

2. As far as I know, the Expert Review required by RFC 3086,
Section 8, branch "no active Diffserv Working Group exists", has
not been performed yet. Apologies if I'm wrong about this.

   Brian