[ietf-action #2249] Fwd: Re: 58th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Overhead Projector

My apologies for sending this message across all these groups, but since the
issue was broadcast to this set of people I figured the response should too.
In the future, if you have any problems with IETF.org related issues, please
send them to ietf-action@ietf.org. Thanks.

Thanks to the helpful assistance of David Meyer & Randy Bush, we have found
the major reason for the bounce is a result of Spamassassin going to the
osirusoft.com black list and finding us located in that database.  We have
attempted to resolve this issue with osirusoft.  However, since it appears
that osirusoft.com is off the air,
http://news.oreillynet.com/pub/n/Osirus_Openrelay_BlackLists
we cannot resolve this issue with them.  Accordingly, in the past we tried to
contact osirusoft to clear up the issues.  We were notified by another mail
recipeint that a possible reason we were blacklisted on osirusoft was due to
the working group DNS(space inserted)ext.  Please note the three letter word
embedded in the name of that working group.

Of course all the people on this list realize that I can't control the spam
filters external to the IETF.ORG (insert your own joke here about the spam
filters at the IETF.ORG domain... we're working on it).

So thanks for issuing the notice.  But at this point, there is not a lot I can
do about it.  If you have further suggestions, please feel free to send them
to ietf-action@ietf.org so we all can benefit from them.

Cheers!

--Brett