Re: Mailing list centralization (Re: comments on WG rechartering procedures)

--On 10. september 2003 10:57 -0400 Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com> wrote:

and Barbara is wondering whether we have properly considered the
cost to the secretariat of running the mailing lists, and whether we
should have a slightly higher bar for creating them.

Fair enough. Perhaps we could get a list of all the ietf hosted mailing lists, remove those that are WG lists and see what remains? That would allow us to see if/how big the problem is and if some sort of house cleaning is appropriate (I'm sure we've never done any...)