draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-07.txt

I mentioned this document action we plan (for our upcoming telechat)
where we changed from BCP to Informational.
This is IAB feedback:

          + considering draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-07.txt for
            publication as an Informational RFC. The IAB is requested to
            send comments, if any, as soon as possible.

          ***    The IAB considered this document and expressed a strong
                 preference for a BCP document that describes the
                 policies of the RFC Editor role, while agreeing with the
                 concept of using an Informational document to describe
                 instructions to authors. It was observed that the
                 current draft contains both instructions to RFC authors
                 and descriptions of elements of RFC Editor policy.

So input for our decision process at the telechat.

Thanks,
Bert