Re: [Rps] Re: Last Call: 'RPSLng' to Proposed Standard

In message <3F607F6D.90209@mrp.net>, Mark Prior writes:
> Curtis Villamizar wrote:
>
> > Larry Blunk is the current primary developer/maintainer, having taken
> > over from the original author, Cengiz Alaettinoglu.  The IPv6 syntax
> > has evolved and is now in use.  One of the reasons this document has
> > seen so little comment is it describes something people have been
> > using for quite some time and it works.
>
> I don't know if that is true. I just lost interest in continuing to
> complain about the clunky syntax.
>
> Mark.

Mark,

Why don't you try it one more time.  I don't remember seeing anything
on the RPS mailing list in a long time so you must have given up quite
some time ago or not copied the RPS mailing list.

It would be best if you gave specific syntax changes you'd like to see
and why, plus how to transition to the new syntax.

Curtis