RE: ISC to build dns patch against Verisign's change...

Mmm... although I do not like what Verisign is doing, I would
also not want my ISP to BLOCK anything in this realm. I would
rather have a tool that lets me as an individual or company
decide what I want to do when I mistype a domain name.
Does that not make sense?

Thanks,
Bert