RE: Ballot for the MPLS MIBs

I would think that if you register your "vote"
with the first document of the set that it should count
for all 3 docs. But this is an issue of the ballot system
to be checked discussed.

Now... w.r.t. these MIB docs. I thought that Alex had
removed them from the agenda cause there are some IETF Last
Call comments that need to be addressed. Specifically
the draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-12.txt doc does have things
to be fixed, and main author has promised to do so soon.
These fixes are in the area of consistent DESCRIPTION text
and such, so if you have reviewed the docs, then the next
rev will not need another look.

So pls do post any comments you have, we can feed them
into the revisions that the authors are working on.

Thanks,
Bert