Re: evaluation: draft-klensin-name-filters

Steve,
just to be clear:

are these comments you want to send back to the author, things that you think absolutely must be fixed before publications, or reasons why the IESG should oppose publication of the document?

I *think* it's the first category, but with all the debate over proper IESG role in independent-submission review (much of it driven by this author!), I want to be 100% clear....

Harald