IDs in "GEN" area, not owned by Harald

The secretariat apparently takes ID submissions via the RFC editor and
lists them as being in the general area. Usually, such documents get
(re)assigned to someone other than Harald.

Me thinks it's a bug to have such IDs owned by (say) me and listed
under general. (For one thing, I sometimes don't see these, because I
don't search for IDs I own that are outside of INT.) Suggestion:

1) each of us go look at the IDs in GEN owned by us (a simple query
   will list those) and update the Area as appropriate for those documents.

2) Instruct the secretariat to update the area upon
   reassignment. Indeed, I wonder if the right process is to a new
   "area" to tracker called "unspecified", which is a placeholder
   until the right area can be found.

Thoughts?

Thomas