Re: For Your Review: draft-hayashi-igap-03.txt

--On 22. september 2003 15:35 -0400 Margaret Wasserman <mrw@windriver.com> wrote:

Did I understand correctly on the last telechat that we are supposed to step up via e-mail and claim these?

If so, I should probably claim this one, as it seems like it
may be related to work in the magma group (for which I'm the
responsible AD).

what's been most common is that I've taken one look and decided that I knew who should handle it, and asked directly, or that I've taken one look and decided I didn't know, and it's waited for the next telechat.
If other ADs discover they're the obvious candidate, they should drop me a note saying "I'll take this", and it's OK.

So just take this one over!
(remember to clear the on-agenda flag!)