Re: Volunteers sought for draft-mills-sntp-v4

--On 24. september 2003 16:01 -0400 Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> wrote:

I will do it if I am permitted to push for a merger of the STIME
documents into the base document.

you can have that discussion with the authors - but the easy way out is to say "this conflicts with no IETF work", and let the RFC Editor publish it.

I glanced at it briefly, and it seemed to have a forward pointer to something that looked like STIME, but I couldn't find it in references - a normative forward reference would do the same trick, if creating more pressure to get STIME published is the goal, rather than just manipulating the shape of the document set.

Russ