Re: Volunteers sought for draft-mills-sntp-v4

> I thought another issue was related to the need for an independent
> implementation.  I gather that all of the implementations snarf code from
> Mills.

I'm not thinking of advancing to draft yet (or necessarily anytime
soon), but just getting it off of info and onto standards track. One
reason for doing it is that I believe there are some other protocols
that would like to refer to these specs normatively, which is a
problem if they continue to remain on info.

Thomas