Re: References to work in progress

> The idea is NOT to make IDs more permanent. The idea
> is top make it easier for people to find them while they exist.

Understood.

> Why would this make them any more permanent then just listing
> the title?

Right now, the simple message is "don't cite IDs in references". Bad
Idea. Just don't do it.

If folk can say, but look, RFCs do this, it will be harder in practice
to push back on improper citing. And/or, other publishers will mimic
the same wording and we will not be able to pushback with any
credibility.

Thomas