Re: Volunteers sought for draft-mills-sntp-v4

After having Thomas, Russ and Randy sign up for arm-twisting, it seems that Thomas gets to be labelled "least reluctant".

I added a "public note" to the tracker saying that the IESG wants to revisit the discussion with the authors about whether this is standards-track material.

Thomas - your task....

Harald