Re: Internal WG Review: Recharter of DNS Extensions (dnsext)

> A new charter for the DNS Extensions (dnsext) Working Group in the Internet Area of the IETF
> is being considered. The draft charter is provided below for your review and comment.

>    Issues surrounding the operation of DNS, recommendations concerning
>    the configuration of DNS servers, and other issues with the use of
>    the protocol are out of this Working Group's charter. These issues
>    are considered in other venues, such as the DNS Operations Working
>    Group.

The wording here is a bit peculiar. Saying something is "out of this
Working Group's charter" isn't as clear as saying "out of scope for this
Working Group". Given the need to keep this effort focused I suggest the
wording be changed accordingly.

				Ned