Re: laugh test

Sorry - to be clear. With apologies to Margaret, this is PC BS and not worth our time to discuss. Can we get back to something useful please. *sigh*

At 09:29 9/29/2003, Michael StJohns wrote:

Oh *phhhhhtttttt*......

At 08:29 9/29/2003, Thomas Narten wrote:
Note, while discussing the laugh test with Margaret, she rightly
pointed out that the name "laugh test" is rather condescending, in
much the same way as terminology like "adult supervision" and so forth
are not viewed kindly be the IETF as a whole and contributes to the
"us vs. them" perception.  We probably should come up with a better
name.

Thomas