draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib

The ability to remotely shut off alarms seems to have a slightly different security consideration that the usual MIB document, yet this document has the typical boilerplate. I do not feel strong enough to register a DISCUSS, but there is something unsettling. Part of the reason that I do not want to register a DISCUSS is because the alarms themselves are not described in this document. The context of the alarms needs to be understood to determine the security consequences of masking them.

Russ