From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:dromasca@avaya.com]
Sent: woensdag 1 oktober 2003 9:27
To: hubmib@ietf.org
Subject: [Hubmib] WG Status

... snip ..

Last, it looks like there is no enough interest for a WG meeting at
the Minneapolis IETF meeting in November, because of the conflict
with the IEEE plenary scheduled for the same week in Albuquerque.
I suggest that the WG does not meet in Minneapolis. We can consider
either organizing for an interim meeting in January in Vancouver
(during the IEEE interim meting week, and a meeting at the next
IETF meeting in March 2003, in Korea.
Regards,
Dan