Re: HIP BOF Heads-up

If you do approve it, I'd like to ask that one of the authors or
chairs make a presentation at the APPS Open Area meeting
on how Host Identifiers are intended to work with applications.
I think that will help the APPS community understand what kinds of
comments it may need to make on a WG charter should one come
forward.  The DNS work hints at intended uses that may require
fairly serious appraisal by the APPS community, but I don't see
milestones or document titles which are obvious pointers
to give to the community.
			thanks,
				Ted