Re: IESG and the ASRG

Hi,

I co-chair the Anti-Spam Research Group (ASRG) of the IRTF
[www.irtf.org/asrg/]. There have been a number of spam-related IDs and
RFCs submitted for publication and I wanted to know if the IESG can
notify us when spam-related documents come up for review.

I don't believe any documents have made it this far. If they do referring them to the ASRG would be a logical step to take.s

Additionally,
I was wondering whether the IESG is interested in soliciting the input
of the ASRG on spam-related issues.

Isn't the entire goal of the ASRG effort to come up with something in this area? Asking the ASRG to do what it is chartered to do seems kind of superfluous to me.

Ned