Comments on draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-10.txt

I've reviewed draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-10.txt, and
I have a few comments (below).  I registered a DISCUSS
for my one substantive comment below, but I could probably
be talked out of this if others don't think it is a
concern.  The rest of my comments are editorial.

Margaret

SUBSTANTIVE

IMO, the security considerations section should indicate
something about the fact that turning off alarms for
particular conditions could be used to prevent detection
of some types of attacks.  For instance, turning off
threshold alarms might be used to prevent one possible
means of detecting a DoS attack that involved sending a
large number of packets to/through an interface.

EDITORIAL

TOC does not have page numbers.  Will the RFC editor fix
this later?

There are two semi-redundant descriptions of the values
for ARC state -- one in the description of the arcTable
object, and the other in the description of arcState.
They don't seem to conflict, but it would be clearer if
they were combined in one location.