Re: Evaluation: draft-zeilenga-ldap-authzid - LDAP 'Who am I?' Operation

> --------

> Last Call to expire on: 2003-07-08

>         Please return the full line with your position.

>                       Yes  No-Objection  Discuss  Abstain
> Ned Freed            [   ]     [ X ]     [   ]     [   ]

Nit: Nothing specific about this document, but I note that this document uses
an private enterprise space OID. The OpenLDAP Foundation owns this arc and has
assigned the OID for this purpose. We've allowed this in previous documents,
but we might want to consider suggesting to Kurt that OIDs assigned by IANA in
the IANA directory arc be used in the future.

				Ned