Re: Evaluation: draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2402bis-05.txt

Still no online (or offline for that matter) ballot.

So I simulate one:

>                       Yes  No-Objection  Discuss  Abstain
> Bert Wijnen          [   ]     [   ]     [ X ]     [   ]

- Is this a doc going to OBSOLETE 2402? If so, then I believe
  we want the abstract to say so (so that it is very clear).
- has citation in abstract
- It says (in abstract):
     Comments should be sent to Stephen Kent (kent@bbn.com).
  Mmm... not to ipsec mailing list?
- missing IPR section
- Strange disclaimer on page 21 (do we do such things?):

    Disclaimer

     The views and specification here are those of the authors and are not
     necessarily those of their employers.  The authors and their
     employers specifically disclaim responsibility for any problems
     arising from correct or incorrect implementation or use of this
     specification.

Thanks,
Bert