disman condition MIB

Ted writes/comments:

   Buried in the ARCState description is:

   " Note that the state alm (alarm reporting is allowed) is not listed
     in the enumeration of the value of this object.  However, this
     state is implicitly supported by the mib.
     Once a resource enters the normal reporting mode (i.e., in the alm
     state) for the specified alarm type, the corresponding
     row will be automatically deleted from the arc table.
     Also the manual setting of arcState to alm can be achieved through
     setting the RowStatus object to 'destroy'.

   This seems a major enough design decision on how to accomplish
   the work to move it into the text of the document or repeat it there.

Margaret commented that some text was repeated and so one of the copies
should be removed.

What does this mean?
Doing those sorts of things via RFC-Editor note may get extensive.
Asking the editors to do a revision (in this case, but we have seen
many of those, they use MS Word and so for sure) will force me to do
detailed checks again to make sure no new issues get introduced.

I know that I myself often comment with NITS as well.
So don't see this as an offense. I am just trying to figure what to do
here.

Thanks,
Bert