RE: 58th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Draft Agenda as of October 01

Right... the new charters and the move to RTG has been discussed
in IESG today. IESG has no problem. Now this goes out for
WG rechartering review. At next IESG telechat (16 October)
we can then (most probably) approve the move.

Thanks,
Bert