Re: Discuss/Comments on draft-ietf-nomcom-rfc2727bis

--On 2. oktober 2003 15:11 -0400 Margaret.Wasserman@nokia.com wrote:

Hi Harald,

I split my discuss and comments on the nomcom draft, as you
suggested.  Let me know if you want me to make any further
changes/clarifications before you send them.

Will you send them to the mailing list?  Or just to the
chairs?  If the former, I'll subscribe to the list, so that
I can see any follow-up.

Thanks!

I've sent off a message to the design team asking for advice - Avri's away for the weekend, and doesn't expect to be back in contact until Monday, so I couldn't ask her immediately.

My inclination is to send it to the WG.

Harald