Re: Last Call: 'What's In A Name:Thoughts from the NSRG' to Informational RFC

Vern:

My understanding is that the Last Call is optional for Informational documents. As shepherd of the document, I thought it would be valuable to get broad review. It has already uncovered a dissenting view from Keith Moore.

Russ