RE: IESG Issue 1

Announcing the qualifications is a good change, and the
text looks good to me.  In the interest of being completely
precise, add where it is announced:

OLD NEW:

   14.  The Chair obtains the list of IESG and IAB positions to be
	  reviewed and a description of the desirable qualifications for

        those positions. This information is announced, along with a
        solicitation for names of volunteers from the IETF community
        willing to serve on the nominating committee.

NEW:

   14.  The Chair obtains the list of IESG and IAB positions to be
	  reviewed and a description of the desirable qualifications for

        those positions. This information is announced on
        ietf-announce@ietf.org, along with a solicitation for names
        of volunteers from the IETF community willing to serve on
        the nominating committee.

-David