RE: Proposal from mstjohns: Pre-approval of RFC 2727bis

I was (and still am) a NoObj on this doc, so I will go along with a YES.
I think Ted's proposal makes it even better. The current most serious
issue to be addressed seems to be the potential that 3 companies will
get too many members on the NomCom, something that the nomcom WG
tried to fix because of last year (I hate to say) Lucent having 4
members on the nomcom. It also happened with Nortel having 3 a few
years back I believe. That was (in my persobal view) bad and would
be bad if it happens again.

Thanks,
Bert