Re: another approach to the nomcom problem?

Thought about that. I wouldn't actually expect that much compliance. Problem is that there's no opportunity for an agreement to form among the volunteers so that this sort of a version of the Prisoner's Dilemma problem. E.g. why should any individual remove themselves from the list without guarantees that the other groups are also going to proportionally.

If there were more time....

Actually a better strategy might be for Harald to send a private note to the Cisco volunteers, Margaret to the Nokia volunteers and who from Nortel?

Mike