RE: A concept resurrected(?) - WG secretary?

At 2:47 PM -0400 10/09/2003, Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 wrote:

>There was a time when the Secretariate put gold stars on the WG chair
>badges of WG chairs that had gotten their minutes in for the previous
>meeting... as an alternative, that could be revived.

I think at one point they did it by putting the gold stars on the badges
of the working group chairs from the area that had gotten *all* of
its meeting minutes in first.  For a while, that meant it was always
user services, since it was a small area (and Joyce was very good at
getting her folks to get minutes in).  If we do revive this form
of carrot, I'd suggest updating it to be the Scribes/Secretaries
themselves, when they get the minutes in on time, so that
there is some form of recognition for them.

Just a thought,
				Ted