RE: A concept resurrected(?) - WG secretary?

Hi Leslie,

One possible idea, that might work (in addition to your suggestions
below) would be an executive summary at the begining of the notes.
These would consist of the major decisions made (and not made) at
the meeting.  After that, the he said/she said could still be attached,
if so desired.

John