Discuss on draft-ymbk-6to4-arpa-delegation-00.txt

I've entered a dicuss on draft-ymbk-6to4-arpa-delegation-00.txt,
but I guess I could be talked out of this if we've ignored this
type of issue in the past.

Margaret

>   [I-D.moore-6to4-dns]
>              Moore, K., "6to4 and DNS", draft-moore-6to4-dns-03 (work
>             in progress), October 2002.

The last version of this draft appears to have been -04, but it has
expired.

I don't have any problem with delegating the domain, but I don't
think that it is useful to include a rationale that primarily
consists of an informative reference to an expired draft.