Re: Last Call: 'Assigning Experimental and Testing Numbers Considered Useful' to BCP

> final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
> iesg@ietf.org or ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2003-11-11.
>
> The file can be obtained via
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-iana-experimental-allocations-04.txt

In the Mip4 wg we have recently been working on a draft to allocate
experimental numbers for MIPv4 based on above document.

One realization which came to us quite late was that allocation of
experimental protocol numbers might for some experiments be of limited
use unless there also are one or more experimental error-codes available
to signal new error condition(s) that may occur with the new experimental
protocol numbers.

This point might warrant explicit mention in the document.

	Henrik