Re: [Fwd: you OK with something like this?]

--On 18. oktober 2003 08:00 -0400 Scott Bradner <sob@harvard.edu> wrote:

It is MUCH easier to deal with, procedure-wise, one body having a
document  that has meat in it, and the other approving a document that
says "that  other body's document is a fine document".

then we are in agreement

good.

Basically, I think having a single document that is agreed to by both
bodies is a mistake. Expensive, difficult, and very little benefit.

not proposed

Except by Gary Fishman, for ex:

"we submit a contribution to TSAG reaffirming the desire to permit creation of a single-document that is approved by both bodies"

which is what I reacted to.

Harald