Re: Revised Schedule for IESG Teleconferences

> Just a reminder that the IESG telechat schedule for November, December, and
> early January has been modified to accommodate the 58th IETF Meeting and
> the various holidays that occur during that period.  The revised schedule
> is as follows:

Thanks. And just to clarify:

> - November 20

This is moving the telechat that would have fallen on thanksgiving
back a week.

> - December 4

this is two weeks later (so also a move in the dates from our "normal"
schedule)

> - December 18

Ditto

> - January 8

This is three weeks after the december 18 meeting, so it falls back on
the every other week that we all presumably have on our calendars.

> After January 8, we will revert to the every other Thursday schedule.

Right. So all of the 2004 dates are still the same as they have been;
none of them have been shifted.

Thomas