Re: draft-iesg-hardie-outline-01.txt

Howdy,
	In sending in this update, I added the "what are we doing here"
text from our meeting in Chicago, made Bert's updates, and changed
two other things:  the ombudsperson's confirmation mechanism
(based on a private suggestion from Pete Resnick, that was switched
to one NomCom proposing and the other confirming, during the
period when two are sitting), and the composition of the Area Board.
The "functional differentiation" bullet finally drove home the point
Leslie had been making all along, that adding this to the working
group chair's plate was conflating the functions.  The draft now
has the WG chairs pick someone for the role who is suited to it, but acknowledges
there will be cases where they will serve on the Area Board themselves.

			regards,
				Ted