RE: glitch in draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-12.txt

Tom, it seems to me that this was already caught during
IETF Last Call. SO it is not good that it was not addressed.

What we can do is that Alex or I add a RFC-Editor note
when we put this on IESG agenda. Could you pls prepare
such a note (in the normal RFC-Editor prefered format) aka:

on page xxx,
OLD
   ... old text ...
NEW