Re: Last Call: 'UDP Encapsulation of IPsec Packets' to Proposed Standard

The IESG <iesg-secretary@ietf.org> writes:
> The IESG has received a request from the IP Security Protocol WG to
> consider the following document:
>
> - 'UDP Encapsulation of IPsec Packets '
>    <draft-ietf-ipsec-udp-encaps-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

> final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
> iesg@ietf.org or ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2003-11-04.

Just one comment - apparently my email address in the draft is the old one
(I haven't worked for SSH for awhile now, and they dropped mstenber@ssh.com
the day I left the company).

I don't mind leaving the company attribution as-is, but it'd be convenient
to have actually working email address there (currently, and probably for
good, fingon@iki.fi, or markus.stenberg@iki.fi, is the best way to reach
me, not the company-specific e-mails such as @ssh.com / now
@conformiq.com).

For the record I had one other draft already changed in the spring
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecpib-08.txt), but
apparently the changes to this one didn't get through (possibly because I
wasn't insistent enough).

> The file can be obtained via
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-udp-encaps-06.txt

-Markus