Re: Draft plenary agendas

On 2003-10-29, at 16.44, Margaret.Wasserman@nokia.com wrote:

One minor comment:

	IESG - 60min
	IAB  - 30min

You might want to put the IAB open mic first, to avoid a situation where the IESG runs over and the IAB doesn't really get any open mic time...

I thought that was an excellent reason for IESG to be first ;-)

Question is possibly more whether IAB or IESG should take the first questions regarding whatever we think people will ask. It would be sad if there ends up being too much of "not us, wait until the next group".

paf