RE: permanent home for ietf text conferencing

Marshall said:
> Subject: permanent home for ietf text conferencing

While I applaud the use of research tools to assist in the refinement of
protocols and requirements, isn't it a bit premature to declare a permanent
home for IETF text conferencing when we haven't declared an IETF protocol
for text conferencing yet?

I worry that this might send a confused message to the outside world and its
large population of evil marketing types (as opposed to evil engineering
types ;-) . . .).

Thanks

--
Dean Willis