Evaluation: draft-ietf-vrrp-spec-v2-09.txt

I have no further objections.

But I have 2 nits:

- It claims (in abstract) that RFC2338 will be made HISTORIC
  I am OK with that, but we should all be aware that we seem
  to decide that as well when we pass this document. And we
  then need to pass that on to RFC-Editor.
  But normally a new RFC just obsoletes an old one. Sop maybe
  some explanatory text as to why the old doc needs to be made
  HISTORIC makes sense
- I see a piece of IPR text at bottom of section 1 (top of
  page 4). Similar text is also repeated in IPR section (where
  it indeed belongs). Might as well removed it from page 4.

Thanks,
Bert