Re: Revised Schedule for IESG Teleconferences

Hi Randy:

At 06:19 PM 10/29/2003 -0800, you wrote:
> - November 20
> - December 4
> - December 18
> - January 8

except i already have things scheduled in the alternate/non-iesg
thrusdays.
randy

After discussing the holiday telechat situation with Harald, we developed an alternate schedule, which I sent to the IESG for review and comment on August 20. Since no one objected, we changed the dates as proposed. I have included my original message below for your information.

Regards,

Barbara
Dear IESG Members:

In looking at my calendar for November and December, I noticed that IESG teleconferences are scheduled to occur on November 13 (during the 58th IETF meeting), November 27 (Thanksgiving Day), and December 25 (Christmas Day). After discussing the situation with Harald, we propose to revise the teleconference schedule as follows:

- From November 13 to November 20
- From November 27 to December 4
- From December 11 to December 18
- From January 1 to January 8

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about the revised teleconference schedule.

Regards,

Barbara
Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director